The following are the rules, regulations, and course of fire governing NRA Service Pistol B Competitions held by the Jersey Pistol Club.
- Any centrefire pistol or revolver .354 to .455 calibre, which is approved
- Any metal sights
- Orthoptics not allowed
- Orthopaedic-type grips are not allowed in this competition
- Any safety that is fitted must operate
- In the opinion of the Range Officer the Trigger must be safe
- 24 rounds to be supplied by the competitor.
- Magazines to be loaded with six (6) rounds only for each practise.
- Fig 11/92
- Two (2) per competitor
- 10 metres
- 15 metres
- 20 metres
- 25 metres
|Course of Fire:
- Practice 1
- six (6) shots on left target in fifteen (15) seconds.
- Practice 2
- six (6) shots, three (3) on each target in ten (10) seconds.
- Practice 3
- six (6) shots on right target
- The target will make three (3) appearances of three (3) seconds
- Two (2) shots to be fired at each appearance.
- The “away” time will be approximately five (5) seconds.
- Pistol to be returned to the “ready” position between appearances.
- Practice 4
- six (6) shots, three (3) on each target in six (6) seconds.